- NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING AND THE COMPANY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data protection information applies to data processing by (persons responsible):
Simplex Development GmbH
Ernst Huebner, Alexandra Huebner Turczynski
Telephone: +43 676 9111955
- COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND NATURE AND PURPOSE OF ITS USE
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.fekete-iezzi.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
- DATA SHARING
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- Your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given their express consent,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- ANALYSIS TOOLS
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( https://www.google.at/intl/at/about/ ) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case not all functions of this website can be used in full. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on ( https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=at ).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=at ).
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize our website. Google Adwords places a cookie (see Section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our server and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by the Matomo web analysis. Click here ( https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/ ) so that your visit is no longer recorded.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to provide the best possible protection for visitors to our website.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. This is an offer from Facebook. If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook can use this information for advertising, market research and needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, usage, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to inform others about the use of Facebook provide related services. If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection information ( https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ ).
- SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to: email@example.com is sufficient
- DATA SECURITY
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of March 15, 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration is displayed here (data protection information).